The project is designed by the Eu Cross-Border E-commerce Forum, a reference point for the E-Commerce sector and the digital transformation of traditional retailers.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
The Award will be given to companies operating within the EU in the e-commerce industry, in particular:
1. Companies and operators of the e-commerce industry, such as agencies, retailers, web designers, consultancy firms, etc.
2. Projects focused on selling products or services online either to the final consumer or B2B;
3. Portals operating for consumers based within the EU;
4. Only projects submitted before September 1 will be considered for the awards
WHAT DOES THE AWARD COMPRISE:
1. Winner Logo of the EU CBEC Awards to be displayed on website and social media;
2. Visibility on the Website of the EU CBEC Forum;
3. Special mention during the main stage activities;
4. On-stage Award Ceremony;
5. Post on social media with the pictures of the Ceremony;
6. Mention on the official press release after the event;
7. Free access to the event on both days for 3 persons, as well as 3 Membership Pass with a duration of 12 months.
PROJECTS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY:
1. Each company can enroll only one project in the EU CBEC Awards;
2. Projects should be related to the digitalization of a specific function of the retail value chain (sales, communication, logistics, after sales services, etc.)
1. Gather all information provided by the companies enrolled about the competing projects (as presentations or PDF). Each company may enroll only one project;
2. Technical evaluation of each project based on the level of integration of data and technology within the business model of the project.
Complete the form below to apply for the EU CBEC AWARDS 2021 and win the event . Applicants will receive a response from our staff indicating the submission was accepted or declined, within one week after submission.
APPLY FOR THE AWARDS 2021
Carmignano Di Brenta (PD) Via Provinciale 37, 35010 Italy VAT: 05077490281